A Luxury home Real Estate team, based out of Naples, is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual. This person will work in our Listing / Marketing Department as a Listing Coordinator and assist with the back-end running of the real estate office.
This person will be deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the Company’s agents) and exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment and Communication.
The Listing Coordinator always looks to go “above and beyond” for our clients to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling experience. The right Candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like the match for you, we must speak with you today!
Generous bonus potential after 90 day evaluation period.
- Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market up until it goes into contract. Responsible for smooth transition of seller files to Transaction Coordinator to ensure that fiduciary service continues.
- Responsible for regular communication with sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Responsible for keeping the Listing Specialist or Team Leader updated on the progress of all seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Supports the Listing Specialist by preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials and preparing pre-listing packages.
- Assists the Listing Specialist in coordinating the staging, repairs and home improvements required for showing the property.
- Responsible for maintaining and delivery of signage, marketing materials and lockbox for each listing.
- Responsible for helping with marketing of the listings.
- Develops and implements systems for sellers, contact database management and back office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed.
- Develops and maintains all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences, etc.) and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current.
- Serves as the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints as well as Co-Op Agent communications.
- Responsible for keeping the team leader informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Responsible for managing 40+ transactions at one time.
- Coordinates Open Houses for agents.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and customer-service oriented.
- Must have proficiency in working with email, MS Office and project management software.
- Social media experience.
- Real Estate License a plus (but not a requirement).
- “Can-do” attitude.
- Thorough! Must LOVE to-do lists.
$30,000 + 5% commission
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.