The Blood Team Realty Group
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
The Listing Assistant works closely with the Lead Listing specialist to maintain an adequate listing volume, implement and expand client care and listing systems and forecast / report on all listing metrics including 90-day pipeline, open house schedules, price improvements etc.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- To help the agent increase business
- To assist the agent in developing clients for life
- To handle administrative duties
- Serves as first point of contact for potential and existing listings clients
- Schedules all listing appointments and also prepares and sends pre listing documentation
- Provides listing appointment follow-up to obtain signatures and keys schedule property walk thru prior to photos (as requested by LA)
- Provides frequent communication and feedback to listing client from pre listing to closing including showing and open house feedback
- Schedules all appointments with client including photography, showings and inspections
- Prepares documents for listing appointments
- Schedule photographs and any pre inspections requested by listing agent
- Reviews and processes all listing documents per the Standard Operating Procedure
- Reports weekly to lead listing specialist on coming soon listings, current listings including needed price drops, open houses, showing feedback: 90 day forecast and current list-to-sale price and Days on Market
System and Process Responsibilities
- Enters all listing information (property data, clients(s), etc) into CRM per Standard Operating Procedure
- Utilizes appropriate Action Plans including open house, price drop, and new listings
- Investigates and identifies efficiency improvements including CRM reporting, dashboard metrics etc.
- Reviews and revises current listing processes in the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Return all phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Keep all files neat and orderly
Additional Responsibilities / Duties
- Report on Listing Division activity at weekly team meeting
- Participates in quarterly team building and annual business planning activities
- Reads assigned books and articles
- Participates in market center events and training.
- Provide fiduciary service to all sellers from the time they go on the market until they sell
- Produce listing presentations and marketing materials
- Keep LA updated on the progress of all seller contracts and advising them when they need to engage in negotiations or solve problems
- Support LA by preparing CMA’s, updating and maintaining listing materials and listing presentations
- Assisting agent in coordinating the staging, repairs and home improvements required for showing the property
- Send out farm mailing quarterly
- Follow up letters to clients
- Post new listings in book and in window
- Monitor weekly, monthly and yearly goals
- Update client records in the computer
- Run errands: office products, bank, post office, signs riders, office touch up cleaning.
- Licensed MA / NH Sales person
- Comfortable with heavy administrative workload
- Knack for building strong client relationships
- Ability to listen to client needs
- Ability to collaborate with other team members
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong customer focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Google Drive
About The Blood Team Realty Group
The Mission of The Blood Team is to exceed expectations, communicate at the highest level, and provide a never ending stream of surprises that leaves everyone saying "WOW" while operating a fun, people growing, top producing real estate company.
We are recognized as an innovative and top producing real estate team year over year in Pepperell, MA and surrounding markets since 2013. What We're Proud Of: Our team sold $26M in volume and helped over 90 families buy and sell homes in 2016. For 2017, we are on track to sell $40M in volume with over a 120 units. This team works hard, plays hard, and loves serving people by helping our clients with one of their most valuable assets - real estate.
We provide you with all the tools, processes, and LEADS necessary to be successful and DOMINATE this industry!
We are not here to do the ORDINARY and we take pride in breaking away from traditional real estate services.