Your Realty Leverage
Our Real Estate Team is seeking a Listing Coordinator who can oversee daily operations and provide exceptionally knowledgeable customer service that will increase sales and grow our existing customer base through repeat business and referrals.
The candidate will also be maintaining files, implementing systems and executing our marketing strategy. If you are a detail-oriented professional with previous experience in real estate, we would love to talk to you today.
- Interface with homeowners to help them complete and sign listing contracts
- Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
- Create MLS listings
- Acquire vendor estimates and coordinated repairs / upgrades on homes getting ready to be listed
- Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
- Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings
- Maintain showing logs and listing files
- Produce sales activity and business tracking reports using Microsoft Excel
- Prepare Listing portfolios
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates.
- Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
- Help build and maintain database
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- MLS experience helpful
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Independent and self-motivated
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience.
- Accurate and detail oriented
Based on experience
About Your Realty Leverage
We are the experts in Leverage. We assist in recruiting, training, coaching and consulting assistants, transaction managers, office managers and individuals offering support on various levels. We help set and accomplish goals, provide accountability and improve productivity.