Chris Gurnee Team
We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections, and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you today!
- Produce and manage MLS listings and social media so homes sell as soon as possible and customers are satisfied
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Allow real estate agents to sell more homes by managing listings for sellers, from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into the CRM to produce reports and share goal progress with the team
- Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, some college experience is a bonus
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
$40,000 - $55,000
About Chris Gurnee Team
The Chris Gurnee Team is a top producing team in the Seattle area. Leading a team with over four decades of real estate experience, Chris Gurnee’s well-established reputation has made him a frontrunner in the Seattle real estate market. As a born-and-raised Seattle native, Chris Gurnee’s success is built on his unparalleled market knowledge, expert negotiation skills, and first-class marketing that sets the standard for luxury in the Seattle marketplace.