The Graham Group Real Estate Team Brokered by eXp Realty
We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you today!
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Produce and manage MLS listings and social media so homes sell as soon as possible and customers are satisfied
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Enter sales activity into the client database and track business reports to present progress toward company goals
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college experience preferred
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
$15 - $17 hourly
About The Graham Group Real Estate Team Brokered by eXp Realty
The Graham Group Real Estate Team Brokered by eXp Realty began in 2007 with Clarence Graham and his wife, Ebony. Clarence began his real estate career as an investor but his love of real estate compelled him to join the world of real estate sales. His wife later joined him and they formed a team. Now with 14 agents, they are looking to continuously grow and pour their knowledge into others. In 2018, their team reached new heights by helping almost 100 families buy, sell, or invest in real estate, and in 2019, they are looking forward to increasing that number astronomically. In 2019, the team received Alabama's #1 Team in Sales and Volume.