The Graham Group Real Estate Team Brokered by eXp Realty
We’re looking for a proactive, highly-organized listing coordinator to play a key role on our growing team. You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research for comparable properties, assist homeowners with completing contracts, and enter MLS listings in the database. You’ll also arrange cleanings to prepare homes to sell, organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, start your application today!
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Manage seller transactions entirely, from initial contact for the listing to executed contract, so agents are free to help more customers
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, some college experience is a bonus
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
$15 - $17 hourly
About The Graham Group Real Estate Team Brokered by eXp Realty
The Graham Group Real Estate Team began in 2007 with Clarence Graham and his wife, Ebony. Clarence began his career in real estate as an investor but his love of the business compelled him to join the world of real estate sales. His wife later joined him and they formed a team.
Now with 20 agents, they are looking to continuously grow and pour their knowledge into others. In 2019, the team received Alabama's #1 Team in Sales and Volume. In 2020, we served 134 families in the purchasing and selling of their homes.