Jason Bramblett Real Estate
- I understand you may be working at a real estate brokerage or on a traditional team as part of someone else’s personal brand. You understand your potential and are working hard to clear a path toward your goals, but currently lack the support you need to achieve them.
- Many brokerages promise to provide structure, coaching and other resources, but fail to make good on their word once they’ve drawn you in. As a result of this and other factors, 82% of all new agents fail within five years of working in the industry. The reason so many agents drop out of the business is simple: they don’t know what they’re doing. And this often isn’t their fault. It’s an unfortunate truth of our industry. The majority of brokerages out there don’t properly educate or equip their agents.
- Even the most hardworking agent won’t get anywhere if they aren’t headed in the right direction. It’s time to stop chasing dead ends. It’s time to forge your own path to success.
- My name is Jason Bramblett. I’m the broker-owner of Jason Bramblett Real Estate and I’ve got an offer for you. Having worked in real estate for more than 20 years myself, I’ve seen a lot of people in the same position you’re in right now. I’ve seen people rack up tens of thousands of dollars in credit card debt, waste time and money on useless activities, and even begin lying to their spouse as a result of their failed attempts to succeed in real estate.
- These people lay awake at night wondering if entering the industry was a mistake – question whether they should just cut their losses and fall back in to a regular 9 to 5 job. They’ve simply lost hope. If this sounds familiar, then consider this message your lifeline.
- I've personally trained hundreds of agents just like you. I’ve taken people struggling to stay afloat in life, let alone their business, and turned them in to top-producing real estate professionals and I can do the same for you. Agents selling in an average price point in our area will make just $25,000 in a year if they sell one home a month. And, as you know, selling even just one home takes a lot of work. In other words, the majority of agents are not only wasting their time, but they’re also wasting their money and energy. Going to school, getting your license and working hard just isn’t enough to make it. I know because I’ve been in your shoes.
- I’ve been in the same rut you find yourself in now and I know what it takes to get out: You’ve got to become a shark. Let me explain what I mean. Many agents out there simply wait for success to come to them. They wait for leads like a goldfish waiting for food to be dropped into its bowl. If you want to thrive in real estate, you need to be a shark. You need to hunt for what you want and grab it when you find it. You can’t be passive. With that said, we don’t expect you to have all the answers.
- We want to set you up with the tools you need to “be a shark.” In addition to my personal experience in the industry, I have leveraged my exposure to various other brokerages and top vendors to training resources that teach agents like you everything you need to know to succeed. Better still, we don’t ask you to pay for training up front like many other brokerages do. Instead, we allow you to invest a portion of your commission as you go. Our training scales up depending on your personal needs and is available 24/7 through our video library. Not only is this video library available for reference, but it also serves as a training and accountability tool for our agents. We monitor who logs into the cloud-based system we host it on and also quiz our agents over the information to make sure they’ve fully absorbed it.
- Must be licensed or working on getting your license.
- We don’t leave you to struggle on your own like most brokerages do. Our system truly works. Consider the story of one of our team’s top agents: Yamil Martinez. Yamil immigrated from Venezuela, bringing with him a drive to succeed. Before coming to us, he got his start as a salesperson for Rent-a-Center. His sales volume at the time exceeded $600,000, yet he was only making approximately $38,000 a year. Despite not making nearly what he deserved, Yamil was able to save up enough money for a down payment.
- That was when he met us. His experience of buying a home with us was so incredible that he decided it was time for him to get involved in the industry too. He got his license, we put him through the training, and now, four years later, he is one of our top agents. Yamil’s success story is incredible, and now it’s time for you to start writing your own.
- If you are motivated and are teachable and looking to learn from the best then we are keen to hear from you.
$80,000+ (commission only) - no ceiling on income
About Jason Bramblett Real Estate
Jason Bramblett Real Estate is a leading residential real estate firm located in Greensboro, NC. We have been very intentional and strategic about investing in infrastructure and both lead generation and marketing systems that empower agents to make the most amount of money in the shortest period of time.
For example, we have celebrity endorsements from Barbara Corcoran and Glenn Beck with significant radio advertising and a non-duplicatable lead generation system. Simply put, agents get to spend most of their time doing what they love - meeting with buyers and sellers, qualifying leads and selling; versus waiting around wondering where their next client is going to come from. In addition, we also have an inside sales team to qualify leads for you.
To learn more about our unique and compelling value propositions including our Guaranteed Home Sale Program, please apply today. Thank you in advance.