The Robin Cavallaro Group of ReMax One
Our mission is to create a first-class buying and selling experience for all our clients and we are seeking an administrative assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have real estate experience helping agents from listing to closing. There are advancement opportunities for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization. If this piques your interest, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Build and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and office administration
- Be in charge of the recruiting, hiring, training, and ongoing leadership of all future administrative hires
- Promote our brand through social media, marketing material creation and distribution, and events
- Buy office equipment such as marketing materials, cards for important dates, and other office supplies and materials
- Perform administrative tasks such as participating in daily meetings, reviewing schedules, preparing agendas, speaking with customers, answering phones, taking minutes, etc
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Demonstrates strong time management, customer service, organizational, and communication skills
- Real estate license preferred
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Able to learn new software programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Experience in the real estate industry is preferred
$30 per hour
About The Robin Cavallaro Group of ReMax One
Real estate team located in Calvert County but services clients throughout Eastern and Southern Maryland, Northern VA and DC.