Sarah Bernard Real Estate @ Red Key Realty Leaders
We are hiring for an administrative assistant who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. The right candidate will jump at the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Deep commitment to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must. We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best. Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for huge opportunities. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, apply below!
- Build our brand through website management, social media, marketing material creation and distribution, and events
- Manage administrative tasks including reviewing schedules, preparing agendas, participating in daily meetings, answering phones, facilitating communication between customers and team members, taking minutes, etc
- Make and dispense status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports and provide insight on any challenges or issues
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service as the point person for complaints or questions, and resolve issues quickly to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Purchase office supplies including marketing materials, cards for important dates, and office equipment
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and basic web-based applications
- Real estate industry is preferred
- This position requires some evening and weekend work
- Demonstrates strong time management, customer service, organizational, and communication skills
- Real estate license preferred
35000 - 45000 yearly
About Sarah Bernard Real Estate @ Red Key Realty Leaders
We are a top team with buyer and listing agents, creative support team AND a top-notch vacation rental property management team. We specialize in all areas of St Louis and St Charles Counties and Innsbrook Resort. When you join our team, you'll join an environment of professionalism and growth to help expand your career.
We are looking for people who want to grow with us and hope you will join our entrepreneurial team! We use the latest marketing and research to enhance and increase our business and encourage innovation, ideas, and the creative involvement of all of our team members.