Who are we?
Our client is one of the largest real estate teams in Indiana, selling over $50M in real estate annually. We are an evidence-based Indiana real estate team ranked in the top-10 REALTORS of central Indiana. We credit our success to being smarter agents, doing business differently and creating WOW experiences.
This entrepreneur led team continues to grow year over year. Specializing in WOW service, they are the only Indiana REALTORS winning the Angie’s List Super Service Award all seven years the real estate category has been in-place. We live abundant lives and want to attract more abundant people.
Our team is looking for high fliers!
We need a new dynamic team member who will take on any challenge and love doing it. This is a hybrid, multifaceted position for a fast paced, growing real estate firm and we’re looking for the best of the best!
- On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
- Do you have true GRIT, tenacity and live in the realm of anything is possible?
- Do you solve problems creatively yet with regard for high quality and details?
- Do you relate to people well and think on your feet?
- Do you have experience in real estate?
That’s the person we’re looking for! We need a leader who GETS THINGS DONE IN EXCELLENCE.
- This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems.
- He / she is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality.
- This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted.
- This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his / her behavior is persistence and stability.
- This associate is deeply committed to supporting the team owners in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his / her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team.
- As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
Primary Responsibilities -- What are the major objectives or outcomes to be accomplished by the person in this job?
Organization and Management
- Maintain the culture and customer care systems to ensure business growth and referrals from past, current and future clients.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management and back-office support.
- Create and maintain employee on-boarding systems.
- Maintain the books, pay the bills, handle payroll, assure the collection of commissions, maintain the budget and generate financial reports.
- Oversee all contracts through closing.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Coordinate the purchase, installation and maintenance of all office equipment.
- Oversee all facility management.
- Supervise Administrative Staff, Sales Agents and Virtual Assistants; work with Team Lead to establish and maintain accountability standards
- Track and review team goals weekly
- Attend trainings as needed
- Lead book club meetings
- Schedule team travel and training
- Schedule and coordinate vendor visits to team
- Track all purchases and bank deposits and provide documentation to bookkeeper as needed
- Information management
- Create and maintain office and filing systems
- Manage website domains and ensure they are being forwarded properly
- Submit payroll for employees
- Order all office supplies / business cards
- Coordinate office space
- Master the systems and websites used in tracking our clients and contracts through closing
- Supervises all administrative and marketing processes
- Trains and manages all employees in conjunction with Team Lead on Team
Market Center procedures
- Establishes and executes plans to ensure the smooth operation of the office and attainment of team goals.
- Responsible for creating, tracking and managing all financial systems.
- Manage team office, which includes monitoring team attendance, ordering supplies, leading morning meetings, tracking team data, planning team lunches and retreats, etc.
- Continually look for ways to save money, increase sales and increase profitability.
Customer / Agent Relationship Building
- Build relationships with the clients
- Acts as gatekeeper for Team Lead
- Write thank you cards and call any referring agents within 24 hours of receiving the lead
- Purchase and mail all referral gifts
- Organize client events
- Provide training and support to all team members
- Conduct weekly coaching meetings with employees
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Lead Monthly Operations Meeting and weekly team meetings
- Primarily responsible for leading the growth of our business
- Prospect for new clients
- Route buyer and seller appts to appropriate agents
- Conduct client intake calls and schedule appointments
- Manage CRM, autodialer and directory service. Evaluate ROI every quarter
- Track lead sources and lead generation success
- Protect Team Lead's lead generation time
Contract to Close
- Supervise lead to close process and hold team accountable
- Manage all databases associated with client experience
- Track all commissions and cap payments
- Order client gifts and materials
- Coordinate shredding of all physical files
- Supervise and manage marketing efforts for our listings
- Organize events
- Order / delivery of signs and lockboxes
- SELL HOMES! Assist in data entry of listing details, analysis and client care as we track all contracts through closing with the utmost attention to detail.
- Research the market to develop expert knowledge to provide accurate CMAs, net sheets, etc.
- Field offers and inquiries on our properties
- Weekly consultation communication with our selling clients
- Home transformation oversight and management
Regular Work Activities -- A Day in the Life of
- You come in early, ready to tackle emails and calls from the night before
- Lead our team morning conference meeting so that all important details and questions from team members may be addressed
- Practice scripts with the team to perfect your dialogue with people
- Make numerous phone calls to prospect for business and talk to clients
- Enter data and track results so the team can make evidence-based decisions
- Prepare and organize files, folders and CMAs to meet our agents’ needs
- Listing inventory preparation and management
- Vendor and contractor relationships and coordination
- You run numerous errands around town, including client walkthroughs and contract signing
- You inspire our team and create a culture where people never want to leave
- We work hard because we deliver the highest quality. We don’t stop until the job is done, and done well
Management Responsibilities – How many people and which roles will be directly managed by this person?
- Several - With time and tremendous growth of our team a highly talented performer may move into an even greater leadership position
- All admin staff, vendors and sales agents
Key Skills – What behavioral traits, attitudes and skills are required?
- Incredible service oriented attitude and ready to say “YES, I’D LOVE TO! HOW CAN I HELP?
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills used to keep all stakeholders informed at all times.
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities.
- Learning based, actively and independently seeking out answers when necessary.
- Strong work ethic and timely with very flexible work hours.
- Ability to focus and complete tasks in a fast moving environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Confidence in dealing with clients and colleagues.
- Calm under pressure.
- Learning based.
- Proven ability to succeed.
- Leadership and consensus building skills.
Driven to succeed and grow into greater positions of responsibility, benefits and pay.
People Contacts and Interactions – What are the primary contacts for this job?
- Buyers and Listing Agents - daily
- Transaction manager / EA – daily
- Sellers and potential clients – daily
- Vendors – daily
- Real estate agents -- daily
- High school graduate
- Driver’s license
- Administrative experience in office setting
- Real Estate license
So… Are you ready for this challenge?
Are you ready for the possibility of immense career growth with a team of excellence? Then let’s talk. We have an extensive interview process involving multiple steps to ensure we connect with the right person, so time is of the essence.
$45,000 - $50,000 + generous bonus
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.