Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Listing and Marketing Coordinator who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
• Responsible for providing service to all sellers from the time their listing contract is signed to when the property goes on the market. When their property goes under contract, you will assist the transaction manager with the transaction until closing. Responsible for smooth transaction of seller files and providing excellent service throughout.
• Assists the Listing Specialist in obtaining detailed property information and coordinating photography, staging, repairs and home improvements required for showing and marketing the property.
• Responsible for producing marketing materials and scheduling all promotional programs and marketing for listings: including but not limited to websites, Facebook postings, open house ads, postcards and email blasts.
• Responsible for regular communication with sellers and Listing Specialist to include progress reports and feedback from showings. Communication ranges from in person meetings, phone calls and emails.
• Managing and maintaining all signs, lock boxes, flyers and riders.
• Supports the Listing Specialist and Director of Operations by updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials, and preparing pre-listing packets and answering phones.
• Participate in team, market center and community events.
The mission of The Hatcher Group at Keller Williams Realty is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of The Hatcher Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result. We are a high producing team of eight that strives for the highest standards of customer service and satisfaction. The team consistently ranks as one of the top teams in the Portland area and the State of Maine.