Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
Your job title: Listing and Lead Coordinator
Where you will work: Ready Realty Group, Keller Williams South Tampa
Who are we?
The mission of the Ready Realty Group is to become the most highly reviewed and referred real estate organization in the world by creating raving fans out of our clients.
Our 2018 vision is to help more than 200 families achieve their real estate goals, to create opportunities and financial freedom for our team members, and to make a massive impact in our Tampa Bay community by contributing over 400 volunteer hours and tens of thousands of dollars to local charities.
We are highly coachable, extremely passionate, team-oriented, fun-loving, legacy driven, accountable to each other and growth-minded.
Who are we looking for?
The Listing and Lead Coordinator will require not only an administrative mind, but also a sales orientation.
This person should have training and/or extensive prior experience in real estate sales, preferably including communication through email and over the phone. This person will have experience with contact management software, IDX and MLS software, and general business software.
A highly successful Listing and Lead Coordinator will take stewardship of leads and actively work to create systems to maximize the team’s effectiveness at converting them. This individual will track their own success and offer suggestions for improvement in their follow-up techniques and tools.
The Listing and Lead Coordinator is disciplined about their time and work on projects while handling new leads. This person is highly focused in order to complete their work.
This person is responsible for generating massive amounts of leads through the systems and tools employed by the team, as well as research and implement new ones. The Listing and Lead Coordinator must be a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills.
The Listing and Lead Coordinator will also direct all seller listings through our proven listing to contract system, and will be a point of contact for our seller clients during their time on the market. They will also research and implement new ways to optimize leads generated as a result of these systems.
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Maintain a minimum 7x’s gross return on all lead generation dollars spent through tracking and adjustment
- Record, source, assign, and track internet leads and optimize lead spend for conversion
- Guide seller clients through our listing to contract system
- Manage cultivation of internet leads from acquisition to conversion
- Maintain contact database system and back office support
- Ensure all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed
- Record, source, assign, and track all non-internet leads
- First point of contact in handling customer inquiries
- Keep the team informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Refer seller leads to Listing Coordinator
- Computer input
- Hand off leads for appointments to Buyer Specialists
- Owns marketing-based projects
- Once turned over, it’s the responsibility of the MM to give a due date and adhere to it
- Submit 1+ new marketing idea each week at team meeting (either to market listings or market the business)
- Create a standard operating procedure for job duties
- 1 new addition to our preferred vendor list per week http://readyrealtykw.com/blog/Ready-Realty-Group-Preferred-Vendors/3735
- 3+ new blog posts per week
- 1 post per day on: RRG Facebook page, Virginia Park fb page, Parkcrest fb page, Linked In, Twitter, and Tampa Bay Real Estate Experts Facebook page (can be real estate related or not). This is in addition to Facebook ads
- Responsible for ordering/maintaining inventory for all approved RRG swag (coozies, shirts, hats, etc) and print marketing materials (buyer and seller guides, etc)
- Team photos must include all team members
- Monthly lead reports outlining A) lead count and sources B) money spent C) success/conversion rates D) ROI (working with operations) submitted
- Responsible for bringing in 1000 new names to the database per month (can be a combination of new fsbos/expireds, PC/SOI entries, and new leads). Efforts are combined with team lead generation
- All approved geographic farms mailed every 3 weeks (either internally or through approved vendor)
- All PCSOI mailers sent out by the 15th of every month
- All team member’s PCSOI into FUB/STM and appropriately staged
- 25+ new PCSOI additions per week (ask team members)
- Ensure all PC/SOI are on appropriate drip campaigns (63 touch) and all touches are being executed.
- Approved Parkcrest newsletter ad submitted to Parkcrest front desk 24 hrs prior to due date
Listing Marketing and Listing Maintenance:
- Ensure yard sign is ordered within 24 hours of listing turned in
- Ensure photos are ordered within 24 hours of listing turned in
- Ensure LTP is ordered within 24 hours of photos received
- Ensure listing timelines and all steps of the listing marketing system are adhered to (in coordination with Marketing Manager)
- Ensure LPT rider attached to sign w/in 24 hours of receipt
- All client notes updated in STM and/or FUB
- All current and past clients on appropriate action plans (past client or PC/SOI) in STM/FUB
- All listings (unless otherwise agreed upon by agent and seller) will have an open house the first weekend on the market
- Ensure seller has feedback by end of business the following Monday
- All pre-listing packets to seller appointments 24 hrs before scheduled appointment
- Listing Marketing Checklist adhered to, including but not limited to: For sale signs ordered within 48 hrs of executed listing, Listing photos scheduled within 24 hrs of receiving executed listing, All LPTs ordered within 24 hrs of receiving photos, All LPT riders on signs within 24 hrs of receipt
- SOLD riders on yard signs within 48 hrs of executed contract
- Sellers – daily
- Agents – daily
- Administrative Assistants – daily
- Director of Operations – daily
- None, with opportunity for advancement
- Licensed real estate agent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with contact management software
- Good organizational abilities
- Calm under pressure
- Data entry
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One to three years’ service and management experience
- Three to five years administrative experience
- $35,000 salary
- Benefits (when set up)
$30,000 - $38,000 DOE
About Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
The mission of the Ready Realty Group is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our homebuyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Ready Realty Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result. We put a huge emphasis on our team culture of learning, growing, serving, and having fun, and are seeking those who share our passion.