Bree & Associates Real Estate
Our growing Real Estate team is looking for a detail-oriented, part-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the listing side of our business. Duties include utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the listing side of the business by performing the a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Maintain office hours: 20 hours per week. Evenings and weekends on occasion.
- Willingness to work from a check list and be held accountable.
- Set up marketing for each listing.
- Design and produce marketing for all listings. (photos, flyers, advertisements, etc.)
- Manage client database system.
- Manage the online presence of all listings via MLS and other online portals.
- Be an accountability partner.
- Attend prescribed training.
- Attend weekly team meeting. (Wednesday 8:15 AM - 9:00 AM)
- Manage 20-40 listings at any given time.
- Willingness to continue to learn and set up systems to improve client care and production.
- Communicates effectively with peers, superiors, customers, and vendors in written and verbal form
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity with clients and is able to build rapport
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented
- Must work from a schedule and checklists
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Understanding of Social Media
- Knowledge in setting up and managing marketing campaigns
- Maintain a positive attitude during stressful transactions
- Confident phone voice
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Be willing to obtain an Oregon Real Estate License
- Must have an Oregon Driver's License
- Photography and basic graphic design skills required
- Upload listing photos and label them for each listing
$13 - $17 DOE
About Bree & Associates Real Estate
A hardworking team with a STRONG desire to produce and provide SOLUTIONS. We have a solid work ethic, which includes suiting up and showing up every day. We are extremely focused and driven, and have a fun and energetic team environment. We are not just focused on our own production, but on our team production and how we can help that individual in their daily professional performance. We are a group of like-minded individuals who believe that the consumer deserves a better real estate experience. We rely on the values of team work, positive thinking and mutual respect to deliver a five-star experience to all of our clients.