Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections, and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, apply now!
- Allow real estate agents to sell more homes by managing listings for sellers, from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Arrange all buyers’ showings and public open houses to get feedback regarding the showing to help other team members facilitate more sales
- Give vendors and contractors access to homes that are in need of inspection or repair so each property is prepared to sell
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is preferred
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- College experience preferred but not required to apply
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!