The Haigh Group
We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections, and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, apply now!
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Allow real estate agents to sell more homes by managing listings for sellers, from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Obtain vendor estimates and schedule cleanings and repairs on homes getting ready to be listed to sell
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college experience preferred
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
- Capable of communicating effectively in both writing and in person
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
About The Haigh Group
The Haigh Group specializes in Treasure Coast and South Florida real estate. Buying or Selling a home, we will provide world-class real estate service.
The Haigh Group has extensive experience in buying and selling homes on The Treasure Coast of Florida. As the leader of The Haigh Group, Alex has built his practice steadily over the past 19 years and has accumulated knowledge and skill that his clients can count on.
The Haigh Group's "client first" philosophy is exactly how they work in business, which has led to continued success and an extensive number of satisfied clients. Referral from past clients is the main goal. The Haigh Group dedicates themselves to continually improving their skills and methods of business by investing in further education and technologies to better serve their clients; offering cutting edge marketing techniques helps get properties sold!