Michelle Humes Group
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Sell homes quickly by maintaining the listings on social media and in MLS to provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Allow real estate agents to sell more homes by managing listings for sellers, from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college experience preferred
- Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license
$15 - $20 hourly
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top-producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.