The Nelson Group Real Estate
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into the CRM to produce reports and share goal progress with the team
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Sell homes quickly by maintaining the listings on social media and in MLS to provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Driven to create an excellent customer service experience for each client
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, some college experience is a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$40,000 - $50,000
About The Nelson Group Real Estate
The Nelson Group is a top-performing team with Keller Williams Realty East Idaho. Nationally ranked for the level of production and great customer service. Great culture and Friendly Staff. Core values focused on integrity, purpose, consistency, and growth mindset. Solutions-based and 5-star customer service. Consistently selling over 125 homes per year in East Idaho. Looking for passionate people who want to achieve great things and be part of a fast-paced environment with accelerated growth. Several opportunities and roles will be available as the company expands.