Pineapple Real Estate Group
We’re looking for a proactive, highly-organized listing coordinator to play a key role on our growing team. You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research for comparable properties, assist homeowners with completing contracts, and enter MLS listings in the database. You’ll also arrange cleanings to prepare homes to sell, organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, start your application today!
- Organize the showing schedule and communicate with other agents to understand the showing best practices and how to increase homes sold
- Supervise all parts of seller transactions, from first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into the CRM to produce reports and share goal progress with the team
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, some college experience is a bonus
- Capable of communicating effectively in both writing and in person
$55,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Pineapple Real Estate Group
Pineapple Real Estate Group is amazing to work for! We set the bar high and have fun doing so! We are a team of ambitious and loving agents/friends.