HomeSmart Fine Properties - Houston
Our Real Estate Team is seeking an Office Administrator who can oversee daily operations and provide exceptionally knowledgeable customer service that will increase sales and grow our existing customer base through repeat business and referrals. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating showing, listings and closings for the sales team. The candidate will also be maintaining files, implementing systems and executing our marketing strategy. If you are a detail-oriented professional with previous experience in real estate, we would love to talk to you today.
- Post and maintain all listings in MLS
- Manage large database of contacts and perform various functions using Microsoft Outlook
- Oversee and assist homeowners with the completion of listing contracts
- Stay in touch with other agents regarding their showings of our listings
- Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Is direct, yet helpful in dealing with customer concerns
- Is an active and focused listener
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Punctual and consistently on-time
- Experience in the following is a must: Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
$48,000 yearly (base plus bonus)
About HomeSmart Fine Properties - Houston
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart International quickly became the fastest growing real estate brokerage firm in Arizona. HomeSmart International is ranked in the top 10 real estate brokerages in the United States and the number one brokerage firm in the Phoenix market. Today, the brand has 127 offices in 17 states and more than 14,000+ agents nationwide.