Realistically earn $100,000+ in first 12 months!
The Bay Area, CA market is rapidly expanding! Our office has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)! We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in our area.What are we looking for? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions! A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job. If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career! You need good verbal and written communication skills!
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS— Zillow, Realtor.com, Consistent Open Houses
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office / transaction support
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Oversee the entire process to close
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- A Real Estate License is a must (we can help you get licensed)
- Tech savvy
- Self-motivation and drive
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- 4 months to 2 years experience
- Must have sold 4 homes
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- High School diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Show excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- The desire to constantly learn
About Doors Advisors
Doors Advisors is a top performing Real Estate team, specializing in residential real estate throughout the greater Silicon Valley area. We've been recognized as a Top 30 Agent for Intero Real Estate (2016 and 2017), as well as for his key contributions to the #1 National Sales Team for Keller Williams (2014), assisting with sales of over $500 million in residential real estate.
Prashant and his real estate team, the Doors Advisors, continuously stay ahead of the curve, successfully navigating and executing in highly competitive markets, identifying investment properties, and sourcing/creating new inventory in low turnover markets.
Doors Advisors provides clients with timely execution and exceptional results, offering consistency, transparency, communication, comprehensive understanding as well as analysis and insights on a plethora of evolving real estate markets.