Located in Denver, HomeSmart Realty Group is the largest brokerage in Colorado and is recruiting highly-motivated residential real estate agents with an entrepreneurial spirit who are looking for the right brokerage to help them accelerate their business. With us, you’ll find the support, service, technology and culture you’re looking for.
HOMESMART REALTY GROUP HAS WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR:
We love working with residential real estate agents who live and breathe the real estate industry and are ready to take their career to the next level while reaping the benefits of a flexible work schedule.
If this sounds like you, KEEP READING!
At HomeSmart Realty Group, you get:
- 100% Commission (Why earn less?)
- 24/7 Broker Support (On-call when you have questions)
- Live Agent Services Team (Ready to assist with anything from systems to transactions)
- Streamlined and Paperless Transaction Management (A painless process)
- RealSmart Agent Productivity Software (Stay on-track and productive)
- Automated and Personalized Marketing Materials (Upload, download, print or post directly to your marketing channels)
- Online and On-Site Training, Mentorship and Business Development Classes (Flexibility for your busy life)
- 24/7 Access to 15 Office Locations (Workstations, computers, printers, mail/courier services)
- Collaborative Culture (Live meetings, specialized groups and networking events)
- NO Tech, Desk or Marketing Fees (It’s your money, you should keep it!)
- Active Colorado real estate license is required. Member of National Association of REALTORS is a plus!
- Any level of real estate experience is welcomed!
- Professional work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated to work independently or in a team setting
You determine your earning potential!
If you’re ready to keep the money you work hard for and need a brokerage that can give you the tools, support, service, technology and training you desire to build your Denver residential real estate career, HomeSmart Realty Group has what you’re looking for!
- Respond to all listing leads/requests
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down
- Train team members on open house best practices
- Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Network to source new business as needed
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests
- Real Estate license or the ability to get one
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling
$100,000+ at plan
About Homesmart Corporate
Unlock your business potential working for the fastest-growing brokerage in the country. HomeSmart has been ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 14,500+ agents in 133 offices throughout the country.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential DOE
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance – Employer Contributed
- 401K with company match
- Sick time
- Paid holidays
- Charitable contributions and events
- Advancement and career opportunities