Robison Realty Group Keller Williams Market Pro Realty
The experienced team at Robison Realty Group is looking for a talented sales professional, preferably with a real estate license or strong sales experience, to meet with sellers and those considering selling their home.
We believe success breeds success and talent is an attitude. We have the proven training, tools, systems and processes to achieve success as a listing specialist. What is your "Big Why?" Understanding your "Big Why" will lead to you making more money and surpassing your goals.
Professionalism is a must. As a listing specialist you will be meeting with prospective clients to sell their home. Learning our listing presentation and the ability to present our value proposition in a professional manner is the key.
- Concentrate on the Real Estate money making activities and allow our team to support you efforts
- Script practice and role play to increase your abilities to work with clients
- Negotiate contracts
- Assist Clients through the buying process
- Real Estate license or the ability to get one
- Quick on your feet
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Team mindset. Together Everyone Achieves More.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
About Robison Realty Group Keller Williams Market Pro Realty
The Robison Realty Group is a family run business who treats our staff just like family. We are invested in the success and well being of our staff.
If you are looking for a supportive team and great culture please contact us. We are seeking talented individuals prepared to partner with us to raise the bar on what is achievable.