Real Estate Reformation is changing the broker/agent relationship. Through our membership model, Investment Partner program and unique support system we are giving our agents the opportunity to truly capitalize their real estate business and grow their opportunity to expand with our company.
We specialize heavily in the Investment space but also do commercial, traditional residential, luxury and leases.
• Respond to all listing leads/requests
• Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
• Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes
• Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down
• Train team members on open house best practices
• Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
• Network to source new business as needed
• Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing
• Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests
• Real Estate license or the ability to get one
• Quick on your feet
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
• Passionate about selling
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
• Independent and self-motivated
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
• Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
Real Estate Reformation is defining a new category in the real estate brokerage industry unlike, and unparalleled to any traditional or discount models. We have given our agents the opportunity to create more, know more and make more through our membership model and investment partner program.