The Chad Schwendeman Real Estate Group
- You must be a licensed realtor to be considered for this position. Our agents who have been with us two or more years averaged $172,021 in pay.
- We are a Real Estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. Speaking of selling, our average home selling price is $271,600.
- We have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology – to help you make more money! If you love selling as much as we do, and you are a motivated self-starter who is passionate about selling, we need you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Our ideal next hire is a natural networker, with the art of persuasion, strong relationship builder with high urgency and a great work ethic.
- Selling a home is personal and emotional, so you must not only be proactive, but also have good interpersonal skills.
- Follow-up on leads in a timely, professional manner.
- Consult with prospects in order to list their homes and sell them quickly.
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience
- Be the authority on all things related to Real Estate, and the selling/buying process.
- Hold a MN Real Estate license.
- Passionate about selling and delivering exceptional client experiences.
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal.
$100,000+ (commission only)
About The Chad Schwendeman Real Estate Group
The owner, Chad Schwendeman has lived and worked in the Brainerd Lakes area for over 25 years. His extensive area knowledge, insight and experience are second to none. But it is his unwavering commitment and dedication on behalf of the people he serves that makes Chad such a well-respected professional.
Chad and his team have won virtually every award with EXIT Realty and are one of the most successful teams in North America. With celebrity endorsements, a non-duplicatable marketing and lead generation system, guaranteed home sale program and much more, it is much easier to make an exceptional income with all the systems and support available to you. One of our agent sold over $25M in revenue in his second year - what are you capable of?