The Funk Collection
Real Trends Award Winning Team is seeking a motivated listing agent. Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use.
The Funk Collection, Proud Partner of The Orlando Magic, is seeking select real estate professionals who are true game-changers.
Join our innovative team will provide you with the Tools, Systems, Training, and Processes necessary to achieve your career goals in the real estate industry. Our awesome Team members work together to build businesses, enhance brands, and increase profitability.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Contact all leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure growth of our customer base
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Make a listing presentation for the seller to explain the home’s key selling points and asking price
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- Send a weekly report to clients on their listing status so we can maintain our good customer service standing
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings, including filling out listing paperwork, posting to MLS
- Price and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- 1+ year of prior experience in the real estate industry
- Proficiency with Real Estate Technologies including but not limited to MLS Matrix Software
- EXCEPTIONAL Work Ethic
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills and Etiquette
$50,000 - $80,000 at plan per year
About The Funk Collection
The Funk Collection is located in beautiful downtown Windermere. Co-founded by Jeffrey and Renee Funk, this fun and innovative real estate team serves buyers and sellers in the greater southwest Orlando region. Built on the motto of good habits and consistency, Jeff and Renee strive to provide a collaborative environment for the team with a strong focus on serving, asking the question, "What is best for the customer." The Funk Collection team is involved with the community and is a partner of the NBA Orlando Magic and support the Orlando Magic Youth Foundation and Edgewood Children's Ranch, an organization founded to help Central Florida's at-risk children and their families.