CREG - Cambridge
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment reach out to us today!
- Call clients to give weekly reports on the status of their listing so they are more likely to provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Oversee contract processes alongside buyer’s agents to negotiate contracts
- Make a listing presentation for the seller to explain the home’s key selling points and asking price
- Market and stage homes to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Currently licensed in real estate
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
$125,000 - $175,000
About CREG - Cambridge
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.