McDermott Realty Group
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment, start your application today!
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Achieve the best deal possible for the seller by conducting extensive market analysis to determine the listing price
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Attend closing processes to provide support to the customer when appropriate
- Oversee contract processes alongside buyer’s agents to negotiate contracts
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
Just got your license? We'd like to speak with you!
About McDermott Realty Group
THE OPPORTUNITY: Come work with McDermott Realty Group, the most dynamic real estate team in Southwest Riverside County. We are a rapidly growing team managed by industry veterans who embrace:
- HARD WORK
- maintaining a POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE
Founded by Joe McDermott who built the largest Century 21 Office in Murrieta/Temecula between 2007-2016 before selling and launching the independent brokerage/team McDermott Realty Group, we have helped over 1000 clients during the past 14 years and are seeking motivated people to help even more.