Welch Team Keller Williams
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Send a weekly report to clients on their listing status so we can maintain our good customer service standing
- Market and stage homes to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Achieve the best deal possible for the seller by conducting extensive market analysis to determine the listing price
- Prospects for, presents to and serves as the key relationship for all sellers. This results in effective conversion rates for leads into appointments, appointments into listing agreements, and agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and obtaining appointments with For Sale By Owners and Expireds, maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect lists or decides not to sell.
- Develops expert knowledge regarding local market conditions and pricing trends.
- Provides high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale.
- Works to refer preferred vendors directly to sellers to accomplish necessary repairs, improvements and cleaning.
- Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial listing through executed contract.
- Works to help transition new contracts smoothly to transaction coordination department to finalize the closing process
- Evaluates showing feedback and re-evaluates pricing as needed.
- Effectively negotiates for all sellers.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Currently licensed in real estate
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
$60,000 - $100,000
About Welch Team Keller Williams
Welch Team, the number one team in Northeast Florida for residential real estate, is seeking an energetic self-starter to join our team. Finding the right company to build your career is one of the most important decisions you will make. You must align yourself with a company that can provide you with the best opportunity for success. Welch Team, Keller Williams Atlantic Partners Realty is that company! We have grown to be the most successful real estate team in Northeast Florida, ranked the #1 training company in the industry, and voted one of the happiest places to work. We are here for you.