We are a new kind of Real Estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
We have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology – all to support your sales success. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family and start crushing the sales today!
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes.
- Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
- Network to source new business as needed.
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
- Respond to customers’ calls, emails and web requests in a timely fashion.
- California Real Estate License Required
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$95,000+ annual at plan (Commission Only)
About NextHome Coastal
We are a full service brokerage, providing all the support an agent needs. You can learn more about our company, NextHome Coastal, by visiting www.JoinNextHomeCoastal.com.