Our top land organization is searching for a Listing Agent to join our group! The ideal contender for this position isn't reluctant to request business and backs their enticement with first-rate client care. This applicant will likewise have inside and out information on the territory and current economic situations.
Consequently, you will discover a group behind you that is completely occupied with your expert and self-improvement such as that a couple of others offer. On the off chance that this seems like you, apply now!
- Market and stage homes to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Reach out to all inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Close the best deal possible by negotiating contracts with buyer’s agents
- Currently licensed in real estate
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
$100,000 potential income at a plan
VillaMentor is a new and exciting marketing company committed to improving the real estate customer experience.