Janice Overbeck Real Estate
We book your listing appointments for you and handle the paperwork after contract.
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Schedule all home inspections, open houses, and showings
- Reach out to all inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Has a real estate license
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- You must have sold over 10 homes and over $2.5M in sales this year so far
$85,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Janice Overbeck Real Estate
The Janice Overbeck Real Estate Team, a team of specialists out of the Keller Williams Realty Atlanta North office, serves real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the Greater Atlanta Area. The Janice Overbeck Real Estate Team was named #1 Group in Keller Williams Atlanta North based on 2019 closings and we are on track to close over 475 units in 2020.