The Morley Group at Keller Williams
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family and start crushing sales today!
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Attend closing processes to provide support to the customer when appropriate
- Respond to all leads and potential homebuyers in a timely fashion to build a strong client base
- Make a listing presentation for the seller to explain the home’s key selling points and asking price
- Capable of using CRM software to keep customer information organized and confidential
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Currently licensed in real estate
$75,000 - $150,000
About The Morley Group at Keller Williams
Originally from Orlando, John has lived in the valley since 2002. Before falling in love with real estate, he was a software developer and earned a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering from Auburn University. John has a daughter, son, and step-daughter. In 2009, the National Association of Realtors selected John for their “30 Under 30” list, out of 65,000 Realtors under 30.
With roots stretching into Mississippi, Laurelyn has spent most of her life here in the valley. Before earning her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Athens State University, she gained 4 years of experience with marketing in the music industry, and another 4 years acquiring valuable skills in computer technology as a software tester. Laurelyn has a daughter, step-son, and step-daughter. Her hobbies include playing the guitar and piano.