Coastal Mountain Home Buyers
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
What we Provide:
This position is perfect for someone just starting out in the real estate industry, someone who feels burnt out running their business, or someone who wants the emotional and monetary support of a team. We provide marketing, warm leads, scripts, transaction coordination, etc. We also provide a supportive and encouraging team that wants you to succeed!
- Oversee contract processes alongside buyer’s agents to negotiate contracts
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Present suggested asking prices and key selling points to the seller so they understand the best price for their home
- Coordinate with home inspectors and realtors to schedule inspections, open houses, and showings
- Occasionally make calls cold calls for a set time per week, to develop new leads for the company
- Must use a CRM daily to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Talk to motivated sellers, you will qualify the sellers and negotiate a win/win solution for both parties
- You will attend customer appointments (up to 12-15 weekly) where you will build a rapport with the sellers, and get the deal closed
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Capable of using CRM software to keep customer information organized and confidential
- Experience with SalesForce or KW Command is a plus
$50,000 - $100,000 Commission Based
About Coastal Mountain Home Buyers
We are a small, but efficient real estate investment company. We wholesale, flip, and hold properties for rentals. We buy houses in any condition from motivated sellers who may decide to sell because of the following: inherited a property, tired landlords, divorced, pre-foreclosures, sellers who don't want to repair their house themselves, or those who do not want to sell to a realtor. We provide fast, friendly service for those who want to sell their homes as-is for cash.
Find out more from our marketing website: https://www.coastalmountainhb.com