Darrell Bailey Real Estate Brokered By RE/MAX First Realty II
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Assist clients on closing days by being present during their final step of the home-buying process when needed
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Hold open houses and coordinate all home inspections and showings
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- One year of work experience in real estate
$35,000 - $50,000 + comm & bonus
About Darrell Bailey Real Estate Brokered By RE/MAX First Realty II
We specialize in buying, selling & leasing all types of homes in Northern and Central New Jersey and love helping all types of buyers and sellers achieve the American Dream.
Communication, Trust, and Integrity are very important as our clients are our number one priority. We treat every transaction as if it was our own. We aim to add value and support at every stage of the house buying or selling process by sharing our hands-on experience and providing access to our professional real estate network. We are a strong believer in education and will make available several learning opportunities and resources to help you and your family maximize profits.