Keller Williams ONEChicago
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- Conduct market analysis to ensure listing prices are well-researched
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Handle all aspects of MLS and marketing listings, such as completing listing paperwork, posting to MLS and social media, and implementing a marketing plan to ensure quick sales
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Has a real estate license
$60,000 - $100,000
About Keller Williams ONEChicago
Keller Williams ONEChicago is a 400 agent office in the MidAmerican region that is a part of the Keller Williams international real estate (KWRI) franchise company. KWRI has more than 180,000 real estate agents, operating in 790 offices across the globe.
Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams with the mission to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, and lives worth living for its associates, Keller Williams Realty has been among the fastest-growing real estate franchises in the industry since its founding.
In 2014, Keller Williams became the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count, and is currently number one in agent count, close volume, and closed transactions.
More so than ever before, real estate professionals are turning to Keller Williams Realty for the education, coaching, technology, culture, and wealth-building opportunities that are redefining their potential and powering their careers toward new heights!