Touchstone Group Real Estate and Construction
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment, start your application today!
- Support customers by attending closing processes when necessary
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Hold open houses and coordinate all home inspections and showings
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings, including filling out listing paperwork, posting to MLS, posting to social media, and producing a marketing plan that leads to quick sales
- Oversee contract processes alongside buyer’s agents to negotiate contracts
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Currently licensed in real estate
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Touchstone Group Real Estate and Construction
Touchstone Group Real Estate and Construction is a one-stop shop for all real estate and construction needs in both the residential and commercial markets. We believe in quality over quantity in everything we do and are looking for leaders to continue our company's growth. Salary negotiable based on experience and certifications.