The Bouma Group Realtors
Honestly - You probably aren’t looking for an opportunity right now. You are probably happy at the company you are with. Also you are probably paid a lot of money. Even have some cool bonus structure or deferred comp.
Yet - you wonder if you were meant to do something bigger, more exciting, kind of disruptive. If you like sports analogies you would like to hit at least one more home run in your career.
Our Ideal Person is:
Energized by hard work. Excited by challenges. Wicked smart but you never stop learning. You have a little bit of ego but you hide it because you know it holds you back.
You are confident speaking and presenting and you are the best at what you do. You hate titles.
Most likely people will miss you when you join us. In fact many people you know will reach out to you and ask why did you move away from such a great company?
If 80% of this rings true then you owe it to yourself to contact me. Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- Assist clients on closing days by being present during their final step of the home-buying process when needed
- Hold open houses and coordinate all home inspections and showings
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Respond to all leads and potential homebuyers in a timely fashion to build a strong client base
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Achieve the best deal possible for the seller by conducting extensive market analysis to determine the listing price
- Become an expert of the real estate market.
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- A real estate license is preferred.
About The Bouma Group Realtors
Martin Bouma and The Bouma Group Realtors of Keller Williams Realty has been in the business for 35 years and has consistently been Ann Arbor's top Realtor, closing 254 transactions in 2020.
Our commitment to customer service, market knowledge, and a highly-skilled group of team members provide an excellent work environment for someone wanting to enter the business of real estate.
The success of each team member is our commitment to you.