Listing Administrator / Administrative Assistant / Transaction Coordinator
TRELORA
Denver, CO
Posted ago
TRELORA

Job description

Forget everything you know about working in the traditional real estate industry. The jack-of-all-trades, always on, fake it ‘til you make it model is dying (and it will kill you). You deserve a set (but flexible) schedule, health benefits, paid vacations, 401k, and encouragement to have a life outside of the business!

Do …

  • Your customers regularly tell you how amazing you are?
  • You obsess about details?
  • You naturally connect with people?
  • You authentically care about people?
  • Customers start to feel like family?
  • You want to give more and make a bigger difference?

Are you ready to …

  • Take your natural abilities and innate skills to a whole new level in a new industry?
  • Live a balanced more fulfilling life?
  • Continue developing yourself and your colleagues working side by side with the best in the business?
  • Join a revolution to disrupt an industry in dire need of change for the good of every home seller and buyer?

If this sounds intriguing and you are the rare person who has a 90% chance of delivering results that only the top 10% in your role can achieve, we’d love to hear from you and chat about joining forces. TRELORA is hiring Real Estate Marketing Administrators for our Denver team. Our employee-focused, technology-enabled, and team supported structure is the future of real estate. Each of our team members is given a role that focuses on their strengths, rather than being asked to compensate for their weaknesses.

Our lead agents are among the top producers in the country, with each lead agent closing over 150 deals in 2017 alone. You can choose to be a key contributor to that success. This is an opportunity to work for the best, learn from the best, and become one of the best. 

Responsibilities

THE DAY-TO-DAY

  • You will guide clients through each step of the listing process from the time they pay until they are active. The purpose of this role is to create a seamless experience of getting the client’s home listed with TRELORA, and set realistic expectations for each step in that process.
  • You’ll need to be an excellent multi-tasker -- we receive a very large volume of calls, texts and emails. Can you juggle multiple activities at once without losing your place, and still deliver excellent customer service?

Qualifications

WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:

  • A detail-oriented person with amazing communication skills and the ability to use technology to move at the speed of light.
  • An uncompromising desire to follow through on your commitments, to be held accountable, and to hold others accountable.
  • The ability to admit what you don’t know, and a drive to constantly be learning.
  • Be fearless with failure. Jump in with both feet and learn from your mistakes. You will make a lot of mistakes!

Compensation
$30,000
About TRELORA

TRELORA is taking on the $80 billion-dollar residential real estate industry by proving that expert service doesn’t need to come with a 6% commission fee. We take a different approach to the home buying or selling process by combining technology and efficiencies that allow us to offer expert service to our clients for one flat fee of $2,500. We are making home ownership more affordable. We have a great group of people who work hard and play hard together. 

Working at TRELORA is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. You’ll be challenged, you’ll be inspired, and you’ll be proud... because, no matter what your job is here, you’re a part of something big! 

TRELORA offers a competitive salary based on experience and skill set and a strong bonus structure based on your performance. You'll also receive 4 paid weeks of PTO per year, health insurance, and a 401k.

Apply Now
Acceptable file formats include .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt.
By applying, you consent to WizeHire's Privacy Policy.