DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Westminster
We are looking for someone with a passion for food and strong time management abilities who can provide our clients with an exceptional dining experience. Our restaurant is busy, and we need a competent and experienced line cook who can ensure that our meals are made precisely to guest orders while still following our standard recipes consistently. To work a variety of stations on any given shift, our line cook must be adept in poaching, braising, roasting, grilling, sautéing, and frying. You need to be a team player who can effectively communicate with other kitchen staff to keep things running efficiently. If you have a positive attitude and are looking for a new opportunity in food service, please apply as soon as possible!
- Ensure that all interactions with visitors, vendors and colleagues are conducted in a professional and friendly manner
- Guarantee that quality food is supplied, by adhering to specified storage and waste control requirements for meats, vegetables, fruits, and dairy products
- Maintain work stations, including all countertops, utensils, equipment, and refrigeration in a clean and sanitary condition per health and safety regulations
- Prepare food orders on the line by cooking items to order, grilling, broiling, sauteing and meet all presentation guidelines and follow standard recipes
- Set up cooking stations and fill them with all of the essential preparation items for a shift
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification such as a GED
- Ability to understand and comply with kitchen sanitation, safety and equipment usage, and food storage
- Possesses a strong work ethic and have high attention to detail
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with customers and other team members
$18 - $21 hourly
About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Westminster
Located in Westminster, just off US-36, we offer easy access to downtown Denver and Boulder. Rocky Mountain Airport and Denver International Airport are in close proximity to the hotel. The hotel has superb guest rooms and suites with modern decor and comfortable furnishings, including amenities such as complimentary WiFi and breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains.