University Club of Tampa
The Cook is responsible for set-up, food preparation, organization, sanitation, and production of food items, as well as closing and storage for the individual workstation.
- 8-hour shift
- Day-Evening shifts
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday some weekends
- Restaurant experience: 2 years (Required)
- Work Location: One location
- Responsible for set-up and execution of daily prep and organization of individual daily workstations.
- Preparation and storage of all food items necessary for the operation of the station in adherence with the company quality standards.
- Communicate with the Executive Chef and Sous Chef when special products are needed or if problems with food quality or presentation arise.
- Maintaining proper cooking techniques for station items as designated by Chef(s).
- Receive and store all goods purchased by the kitchen as requested.
- Responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of individual work areas and kitchen, including equipment, counters, tools, waste areas, etc.
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel and crouch.
- This position requires use of close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent lifting, moving, and carrying of kitchen ware, cleaning equipment, food boxes and garbage up to 40 pounds in the BOH.
- Food Handler Certificate(preferred, not required).
$16 - $20 hourly
About University Club of Tampa
University Club of Tampa, Inc.
“Home to Tampa’s Business Leaders, Situated in the heart of downtown Tampa with a breathtaking view of Tampa Bay”
We are located in the heart of downtown Tampa. We are a team and a family at the University Club of Tampa. We offer the following benefits to all our full-time employees.
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Meals and uniforms
- Vision insurance