Adelphi Hotel Partners
Our busy restaurant is looking for a detail-oriented individual with exceptional time management abilities who is passionate about providing our clients with an exceptional dining experience. As our next line cook, you will be responsible for ensuring that every dish is cooked and presented following appropriate recipes, presentation standards, and with accuracy for the guest order. We need an experienced cook who is comfortable with a variety of cooking techniques such as poaching, braising, roasting, charbroiling, sautéing, grilling, frying, and baking. Our ideal applicant is a team player who can successfully communicate with other kitchen staff to keep our restaurant running efficiently. If you have a friendly and energetic attitude with a passion for food, please apply today!
- Keep all workstations, counters, cooking equipment, and refrigerators clean and sanitary according to health and safety rules
- Adhere to established storage and waste control standards for meats, vegetables, fruits, and dairy products to ensure quality food is served
- Set up cooking stations and fill them with all of the essential preparation items for a shift
- Demonstrate professional and pleasant demeanor when interacting with visitors, vendors, and associates
- Prepare food orders on the line by cooking items to order, grilling, broiling, sauteing and meet all presentation guidelines and follow standard recipes
- Candidates need a strong understanding of compliance with kitchen safety and food storage requirements
- Candidates must be hardworking, detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification such as a GED
- Previous experience working in food service is preferred
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
$19 - $23 hourly
About Adelphi Hotel Partners
The Adelphi Hotel Partners is Saratoga Springs’ landmark boutique property which blends old-world grace and Victorian grandeur with exceptional service and style for today’s guests. It is a part of Adelphi Hospitality Group which manages luxury hotels, restaurants, and hospitality properties.