Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizzeria
We are looking for someone with a passion for food and strong time management abilities who can provide our clients with an exceptional dining experience. Our restaurant is busy, and we need a competent and experienced line cook who can ensure that our meals are made precisely to guest orders while still following our standard recipes consistently. To work a variety of stations on any given shift, our line cook must be adept in poaching, braising, roasting, grilling, sautéing, and frying. You need to be a team player who can effectively communicate with other kitchen staff to keep things running efficiently. If you have a positive attitude and are looking for a new opportunity in food service, please apply as soon as possible!
Schedule: 3:00 pm to close Tuesday thru Saturday. The schedule may vary.
- Grill, broil or saute menu items according to standard recipes and presentation specifications
- Set up cooking stations and fill them with all of the essential preparation items for a shift
- Adhere to established storage and waste control standards for meats, vegetables, fruits, and dairy products to ensure quality food is served
- Clean and sanitize all workstations, including counters, utensils, cooking equipment, and the refrigerator, in accordance with health and safety regulations
- Ability to understand and comply with kitchen sanitation, safety and equipment usage, and food storage
- Prior food service industry experience is highly desired
- Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certificate
- Candidates must be hardworking, detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic
$15 - $18 hourly
About Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizzeria
Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizzeria is a family-owned restaurant serving high-quality products. Gabriella's has been voted the best Italian Restaurant in the metro. We have an open kitchen and a strict cleanliness policy.