Eastern Market Brewing Co
We are hiring talented, passionate Line Cooks to join the culinary team at Ferndale Project, an experimental offshoot of Eastern Market Brewing Company, serving up our recently launched Latin American street food-inspired menu.
After a 4-week review, opportunities exist to transition to full-time with benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as short-term and long-term disability, PLUS unlimited paid vacation.
- Cooking menu items in cooperation and collaboration with the team
- Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies for service
- Creating a positive, upbeat atmosphere with coworkers and customers
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and safe food-handling procedures
- Preparing food for service, including cutting, chopping, and mixing ingredients
- Have experience in a kitchen as a line cook or prep cook
- Are passionate with a desire to learn and grow within our company
- Are excited to join a company culture that expands beyond the kitchen
- (+) Have experience working in a high volume and/or scratch-made kitchen
$16 - $18 hourly
About Eastern Market Brewing Co
At Eastern Market Brewing Co., our mission is to foster human connection through the passionate pursuit of craft.
- Community: Act with intention.
- Camaraderie: Put people first.
- Craft: Find a better way.