Doubletree by Hilton Colorado Springs
Our busy restaurant is looking for a detail-oriented individual with exceptional time management abilities who is passionate about providing our clients with an exceptional dining experience. As our next line cook, you will be responsible for ensuring that every dish is cooked and presented following appropriate recipes, presentation standards, and with accuracy for the guest order. We need an experienced cook who is comfortable with a variety of cooking techniques such as poaching, braising, roasting, charbroiling, sautéing, grilling, frying, and baking. Our ideal applicant is a team player who can successfully communicate with other kitchen staff to keep our restaurant running efficiently. If you have a friendly and energetic attitude with a passion for food, please apply today!
- Guarantee that quality food is supplied, by adhering to specified storage and waste control requirements for meats, vegetables, fruits, and dairy products
- Cook food orders at stations by following established recipes and presentation standards for grilling, broiling, and sautéing menu items
- Keep all workstations, counters, cooking equipment, and refrigerators clean and sanitary according to health and safety rules
- Interact with visitors, vendors, and associates while maintaining a professional and positive attitude
- Assemble a system of food stations and fill them with everything they need for the shift
- Possesses a strong work ethic and have high attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- Ability to understand and comply with kitchen sanitation, safety and equipment usage, and food storage
- Previous experience working in food service is preferred
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
$16 - $18 hourly
About Doubletree by Hilton Colorado Springs
Our hotel near I-25 is five minutes from the Broadmoor World Arena, and it's under five miles from downtown Colorado Springs and Fort Carson. Garden of the Gods is a 20-minute drive away.