Ocean Point Inn
Lark Hotels is seeking a Line Cook at our location in Boothbay, ME, Ocean Point Inn. We require an experienced cook who is familiar with a wide range of cooking techniques. You must ensure that every order is cooked properly according to our standard recipes and that it fully satisfies our guests' demands and requests. Our ideal candidate has outstanding time management skills as well as a team-first mindset to effectively assist other kitchen personnel and keep our operation running smoothly and efficiently. Apply today if this sounds like a fantastic opportunity to advance your culinary career!
- Assemble a system of food stations and fill them with everything they need for the shift
- Maintain work stations, including all countertops, utensils, equipment, and refrigeration in a clean and sanitary condition per health and safety regulations
- Cook food orders at stations by following established recipes and presentation standards for grilling, broiling, and sautéing menu items
- Demonstrate professional and pleasant demeanor when interacting with visitors, vendors, and associates
- Guarantee that quality food is supplied, by adhering to specified storage and waste control requirements for meats, vegetables, fruits, and dairy products
- Assist with nightly closing procedures
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Candidates must be hardworking, detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- Ability to understand and comply with kitchen sanitation, safety and equipment usage, and food storage
- Prior food service industry experience is highly desired
$16.00 - $18.00 hourly
About Ocean Point Inn
Now celebrating 124 years of operation, Ocean Point Inn is a family-friendly resort known for its great food, spectacular sunsets and exceptional hospitality. At Ocean Point Inn, we pamper our guests with old fashioned goodness at reasonable rates.
This year, the Inn made a significant number of changes to enhance our guest experience. From our new lobby filled with art and sculpture, to a new heated pool, a firepit oceanside, and a gift shop filled with specialty wines, unique gifts and Maine-made products.