DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta- Galleria
We are looking for someone with a passion for food and strong time management abilities who can provide our clients with an exceptional dining experience. Our restaurant is busy, and we need a competent and experienced line cook who can ensure that our meals are made precisely to guest orders while still following our standard recipes consistently. To work a variety of stations on any given shift, our line cook must be adept in poaching, braising, roasting, grilling, sautéing, and frying. You need to be a team player who can effectively communicate with other kitchen staff to keep things running efficiently. If you have a positive attitude and are looking for a new opportunity in food service, please apply as soon as possible!
- Set up cooking stations and fill them with all of the essential preparation items for a shift
- Recognize and adhere to quality requirements for meats, vegetables, fruits, and dairy products, as well as correct storage and waste management
- Clean and sanitize all workstations, including counters, utensils, cooking equipment, and the refrigerator, in accordance with health and safety regulations
- Ensure that all interactions with visitors, vendors and colleagues are conducted in a professional and friendly manner
- Cook food orders at stations by following established recipes and presentation standards for grilling, broiling, and sautéing menu items
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certificate
- Candidates must be hardworking, detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic
- Must be able to meet all safety and sanitation requirements of kitchen equipment and food storage
- Previous experience working in food service is preferred
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
$15 - $16 hourly
About DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta- Galleria
We are a great place to work!