Triple Crown Hospitality
Our busy restaurant is looking for a detail-oriented individual with exceptional time management abilities who is passionate about providing our clients with an exceptional dining experience. As our next line cook, you will be responsible for ensuring that every dish is cooked and presented following appropriate recipes, presentation standards, and with accuracy for the guest order. We need an experienced cook who is comfortable with a variety of cooking techniques such as poaching, braising, roasting, charbroiling, sautéing, grilling, frying, and baking. Our ideal applicant is a team player who can successfully communicate with other kitchen staff to keep our restaurant running efficiently. If you have a friendly and energetic attitude with a passion for food, please apply today!
- Keep all workstations, counters, cooking equipment, and refrigerators clean and sanitary according to health and safety rules
- Set up cooking stations and fill them with all of the essential preparation items for a shift
- Prepare food orders on the line by cooking items to order, grilling, broiling, sauteing and meet all presentation guidelines and follow standard recipes
- Demonstrate professional and pleasant demeanor when interacting with visitors, vendors, and associates
- Guarantee that quality food is supplied, by adhering to specified storage and waste control requirements for meats, vegetables, fruits, and dairy products
- Possesses a strong work ethic and have high attention to detail
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certificate
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Must be able to meet all safety and sanitation requirements of kitchen equipment and food storage
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
15.00 - 17.00 hourly
About Triple Crown Hospitality
Triple Crown Hospitality (TCH) operates top-tier hotels and always strives to ensure maximum guest, employee, and owner satisfaction.