We are seeking a high-achieving Limo Driver to join us as we build the technology that will transform urban mobility.
We’re looking for determined, hard-working, independent professionals who can help us add more value to our business. As a Limo Driver, you will be the most important member of our team whenever you are behind the wheel. Limo Driver sits in the driver’s seat as our vehicles operate and ensure the safety of vehicle occupants, pedestrians, cyclists, and other motorists.
In addition to operating our vehicles in both autonomous and manual modes, our Limo Driver is a key member of our crew.
This includes vehicle preparation, test execution, and documentation of results.
If you have excellent driving awareness (professional driving schools and certifications encouraged) and love getting hands-on with vehicles, come help us build our business.
Please complete the assessment so we can right away get you scheduled for an interview.
- Operate vehicle in both autonomous and manual modes
- Ensure the safety of occupants, pedestrians, cyclists, and other motorists
- Chauffeur guests in a responsible, safe, and friendly service orientated manner
- Prepare the vehicle for daily driving (general maintenance, charging, and upkeep)
- Candidates must have and maintain a clean driving record for the previous 3 years and no DUIs for previous 10 years (state regulation)
- Basic working-knowledge of Autonomous Vehicle technology
- At least 5 years of driving experience
- Confident driver able to negotiate difficult road situations calmly
- Safety conscious on the road and in the garage; must-have "safety first" attitude
- Good personal grooming and comfortable talking with a wide range of passengers
- Excellent team member - punctual, reliable, and honest
- Requires flexibility in work schedule (night and weekend driving occasionally expected)
- Must be able to successfully complete in-house driving course/examination Local knowledge in test city of streets, geography and environmental features that may be challenging
- Basic knowledge of how to navigate through a smartphone using applications to complete job duties
- High school diploma or equivalency
$14.50 per hour
VillaMentor is a new and exciting marketing company committed to improving the real estate customer experience.