Michael Wish Insurance Agency
Now that we have your attention are you looking for something more than a traditional administrative role? A position that will grow with you, giving you the opportunity to learn about the insurance business through a Sales Support Assistant role?
The successful candidate is outgoing, enthusiastic, willing to learn, and ready for a challenge. As Sales Support Assistant to the owner of the Michael Wish Insurance Agency, you will have the opportunity to learn the insurance business from an independent agent with more than 40 years of experience. Our agency represents many different insurance products, but you will concentrate on the areas of life, long-term care, and disability, helping to grown new business. Leverage your skills with social media, your creativity, and your outgoing personality to identify potential markets, contribute new leads—and help to convert them into sales. A basic understanding of the insurance business is helpful, but not required.
To increase agency business in the life, long-term care, and disability markets, particularly for corporate, association, and group accounts, the Sales Support Assistant responsibilities include:
- Initiating, scheduling, and confirming group meetings, whether in person or remote, including developing leads
- Initiating participation of agency to quality marketing events, whether in person or via virtual/online meetings
- Developing sales presentation materials within compliance and presentation guidelines, subject to appropriate approval
- Developing appropriate presentations for group or individual meetings
- Working with agency compliance and social media personnel to ensure compliance with appropriate insurance regulations and integration with agency social media activity and strategy
- Tracking specific sales goals to each category for the companies the agency represents
- Following up with potential clients to ensure the satisfaction of applications submitted
- Following up post-sale with clients for referral opportunities and customer satisfaction
For this dynamic position, you
- Have excellent communication skills, including telephone, virtual, and written communications. You are able to connect with possible clients to interest them in our insurance products
- Are able to work independently while also be effective in a team, contributing to social media strategies and planning outreach
- Are self-motivated, able to set goals and reach them, with a willingness to ask questions and to learn
- Have the ability to listen and initially handle basic objections that prospects and clients raise, to bring them to the owner for resolution
- Are familiar with MS Office software, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, and similar virtual meeting software; and social media platforms, including LinkedIn.
- Have experience creating PPT presentations and knowledge of graphic design principles preferred. Familiarity with Constant Contact helpful
$30,000 - $50,000 at plan
About Michael Wish Insurance Agency
The Michael Wish Insurance Agency is an independent and family-owned agency offering a wide range of insurance products. Michael Wish is dedicated to his clients, providing personal attention, and working with them to develop robust insurance portfolios that protect them, their families, and their businesses.