Looking for a chance to achieve new career heights on a dedicated, compassionate team of successful insurance agents? Our insurance agency is expanding and needs the help of a life insurance agent to grow our list of prospective clients and onboard new clients. Our ideal candidate is great with people, a naturally talented salesperson, and harbors incredible customer service skills and a passion for helping those in need. You’ll have an opportunity to help a thriving insurance team succeed and make a tangible difference in our clients’ lives every day. If this sounds like a job you’d love, apply now!
- Maintain databases, records, and bookkeeping, ensuring all paperwork is up to date
- Address existing and prospective customer requests in a prompt and friendly matter, including booking new meetings and responding to inquiries regarding billing, eligibility, coverage, claims, and insurance policies
- Aid policyholders with the insurance claims process while supervising the progress of current insurance claims
- Expand our prospective customer base and market our insurance products via including networking, referrals, cold calling, and various marketing strategies to bring in new business
- Determine new customers’ insurance needs, desires, insurance risk, prior coverage, and financial standing via booked consultations to ensure the best client experience possible
- Must have graduated high school or received GED, a Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Active Life & Health insurance license is a strong bonus
- Customer service or experience as a sales representative are highly valued
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must
70000 - 100000 yearly
About AO National
AO National has been experiencing double-digit growth for 12 consecutive years and maintained a competitive edge in the industry through the right products, and an accommodating service approach. When you invest in PEOPLE you never lose!
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
Partners will Receive
- Great income
- Residual Income
- Commission rates
- Trip Incentives
- Full Benefits