Homeway Real Estate
We are looking for a life insurance agent with an entrepreneurial spirit and amazing customer-service skills to join our fast-growing insurance agency and help our clients achieve their financial goals. You’ll serve on the front lines of insurance sales, helping new customers navigate our products, processing claims and inquiries, and developing an ever-growing lead list to secure new business. If the thought of coming to work every day and making a positive impact on our client’s lives excites you, we’d love to get in touch.
- Identify new client insurance needs, insurance risk, goals, current coverage, and financial situation by scheduling meetings for new customers, ensuring a personalized experience
- Expand our prospective customer base and market our insurance products via including networking, referrals, cold calling, and various marketing strategies to bring in new business
- Ensure all contracting paperwork is up to date while maintaining databases, records, and bookkeeping
- Address existing and prospective customer requests in a prompt and friendly matter, including booking new meetings and responding to inquiries regarding billing, eligibility, coverage, claims, and insurance policies
- Process current policyholders’ insurance claims while monitoring the status of existing insurance claims
- Prior health insurance or life insurance experience a bonus
- Client service experience as a sales representative a plus
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED; a Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Active Life & Health insurance license is a strong bonus
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Homeway Real Estate
Homeway Real Estate is a full-service real estate agency that specializes in the buying and selling of homes in Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton and surrounding areas. Homeway strives to anticipate and respond to the needs of buyers and sellers while supporting our communities. We aim to go above and beyond for our people and our clients.